Internal Communication Specialist
Greater Twin Cities area, MN
Summary: Manage and execute communications
The Position Description Overview:
As an Internal Communication Specialist, you will manage and execute communications and change management to provide behavior change, enable end-user knowledge and awareness, and support a successful adoption of new processes, technology or workflows.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length of position: 6+ months
- Hours per week: 15 hours
- Location: Greater Twin Cities area, MN
As a Internal Communication Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
- Create and implement strategic internal communications plans, programs and content, using a variety of tools, channels and tactics.
- Lead execution of change communications to support overall change strategy, driving employee engagement and business impact.
- Leverage and deliver strategic communications and change tactics to drive awareness, increase desire, and build knowledge.
- Plan, write and edit content to persuade, educate and inspire internal audiences to change behavior or understand the work environment.
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven experience and ability to navigate complex organizations
- Previous work managing communications for large-scale change programs
- Experience presenting and interacting with senior management
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME