Lead Account Manager
Summary: Managing client accounts
About the Company:
Our Twin Cities client is a global agency. They value the importance of remaining ambitious and support their fellow employees to achieve career growth. They were awarded the “Best in Branding” award in 2016. Their mission is to be the best agency you’ll ever work with.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to manage client accounts and mentor your team members. You will be overseeing the client management process while planning strategically to successfully meet business objectives.
- Managing client accounts and successfully meeting budget requirements
- Lead strategy and planning for your teams, with help from senior leadership
- Mentor and manage junior team members and be an effective skills trainer
- Developing and maintain positive relationships and open communication with day-to-day client contacts
Requirements / Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 3 – 4 years of experience as an agency Account Manager or Account Supervisor
- Previous experience in B2B technology industries
- Great at managing and mentoring direct reports and cross-functional team members
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with clients
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME