Summary: Development of direct marketing campaigns across various channels
About the Company:
Our innovative client develops and manages portfolios for various marketing programs. They value the importance of creating a memorable and positive experience for their customers. This organization is ready to share its success with an ambitious individual.
We’re looking for a Lead Marketing Analyst to join our client’s team! In this role, you will have the opportunity for the development, execution, and measurement of direct marketing campaigns across various channels. You will play a key role in helping our client test and validate new business initiatives. As a member of the marketing team, you adept in the areas of client services, creative thinking, and analytics.
- Development and management of financial metrics relating to clients
- Sales of new products and services into an existing client base
- Project management lead including interfacing with various departments
- P&L responsibility for the members business unit
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics or marketing
- Masters of Business Administration is a huge plus
- 5+ years in the direct marketing field developing, testing and monitoring promotions through multiple channels
- Strong analytical skills, plus P&L Management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent client service skills
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME