Summary: Support marketing communications functions
The Position Description Overview:
As a Marcom Associate, you will support marketing communications functions using your superior attention to detail to ensure that the team meets deadlines and product launch goals.
- Type: Contract Position
- Contract Length: 9+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a Marcom Associate, a typical day might include the following:
- Adapt to changing workflows and prioritize accordingly in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensure accountability for complying with the applicable elements of the company’s quality Framework and the corporate quality management system (QMS).
- Exercise document control management and tracking in quality systems from submission to final approval.
- Communicate with the content review teams including Medical, Legal and Regulatory stakeholders.
Learn more about our client:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of Marketing Communications/Marketing Project Management experience
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrated knowledge of working in a regulated industry, preferably medical and/or diagnostics.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME