Marketing Analyst – Manufacturing Industry
Remote for MN Candidates only
Summary: Leverage content development, design, and copywriting skills
The Position Description Overview:
As a Marketing Analyst in the manufacturing industry, you will leverage content development, design, and copywriting skills to support cross-functional teams.
- Type: Contract Position
- Contract Length: 12+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote for MN Candidates
As a Marketing Analyst, a typical day might include the following:
- Collaborates with global and area marketing centers to support priority programs.
- Assembles data for marketing plans, identifying knowledge gaps and defining options for addressing them. Tracks and reports metrics on marketing plan’s performance.
- Supports new product development and introduction efforts through data gathering and input of new product information into the appropriate internal systems.
- Learns and begins to understand industry and regulatory requirements and reporting regarding working with customers.
Learn more about our client:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ yrs experience in Marketing Analytics, Marketing Communications, or Digital Marketing
- Experience in Adobe Asset Management
- In-depth knowledge and comfort utilizing Adobe InDesign
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME