Summary: Drive improvements in visitor experience
The Position Description Overview:
As a Marketing Analyst, you will apply modern marketing best practices to drive improvements in visitor experience on website properties.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length of position: 12+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a Marketing Analyst, a typical day might include the following:
- Identify opportunities for site content and UX optimizations, manage improvements to completion, then report on results and ongoing site performance.
- Consult on the web component of marketing campaigns and new product launches.
- Act as point of contact for corporate projects to make updates to the company’s global web platform.
- Collaborate with global counterparts to drive global branded website consistency.
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Proficiency with digital analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.
- Preferred experience conducting experiments with A/B testing tools like Adobe Target, Optimizely
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME