About the company:
Our recognized client is striving to create new solutions for helping people live healthy lives to over 150 countries globally. This organization values employees exploring their curiosity and different career paths due to their work in healthcare around the world.
About the position:
Are you looking for a new position that allows you to branch out in the field of analytics and marketing? Our client is seeking an individual who has the ability utilizing data to create in-depth reports and provide valuable marketing insights. Experience working with SAS, SQL and Tableau is desirable. You will use your marketing techniques and software knowledge to analyze customer behavior on the website and develop profiles that evaluate the benefit of targeted marketing.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
• Perform analysis on connections in marketing efforts
• Establish standard internal reporting packages for clients
• Support departmental need for reporting and presentations
• Responsible for making design enhancements of marketing databases
Take that next step closer to becoming a Marketing Analyst by applying with Celarity today!
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Experience using software such as SAS and Tableau
- Comfortable using SQL server database
- Knowledgeable in the field of marketing and analytics
- 2+ years of related industry experience
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME