Marketing Analytics Specialist
Summary: Deliver reporting and insights on marketing efforts
The Position Description Overview:
As a Marketing Analytics Specialist, you’ll proactively consult with the digital marketing managers to ensure campaign KPIs are established, aligned with program objectives, and are being appropriately measured. In this role, you’ll be responsible for presenting analysis and recommendations to senior level management as well as search out solutions and fix reporting and tagging issues that prevent accurate reporting.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length: 3+ months
- Location: Remote for Minnesota Candidates only
As a Marketing Analytics Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
- Develop and own relationships with internal stakeholders to fully understand their marketing programs
- Deliver reporting and accompanying insights to your stakeholders meeting their stated needs and identify opportunities for additional analysis
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and proactively bring solutions and recommendations to key stakeholders based on your analysis
- Identify & implement best-in-class measurement practices across a full range of digital marketing tactics, including websites, email, SEM, SEO, social media, and mobile marketing
- Develop analytics tagging requirements for assigned campaigns
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our client’s goal is to develop healthcare solutions that help people live to their fullest potential. Reaching 100+ countries, they are discovering new ways of effectively expanding access to people in need of care. Newsweek is ranking our client as the 16th greenest company in the U.S. This organization values the importance of investing in their patients and employees in order to create a better future.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Proven analytical skills, with strong attention to detail
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, and Google Campaign Manager
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
- Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME