Summary: Deliver consistent branding across marketing assets
The Position Description Overview:
As a Marketing Associate, you will contribute to the success of critical priorities by assisting portfolio rebranding efforts to deliver consistent branding across marketing assets to minimize customer confusion.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length of position: 6 months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a Marketing Associate, a typical day might include the following:
- Help compile and finalize global data hierarchy for rebranding efforts.
- Manage consistency and alignment of portfolio information in global files.
- Assist with marketing plans. Assemble data analytics for market trends, business performance, customer requirements, competitive benchmarking.
- Gather, assemble, and monitor secondary industry/market information on various metrics such as sales, pricing, new product introductions, market coverage, trial and loyalty, and competition performance.
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ yrs of marketing experience
- Health care industry experience preferred
- Previous experience with integration projects and/or highly regulated industries
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME