Summary: Execute marketing plans
The Job Description Overview:
As a Marketing Associate, you will manage and execute the marketing plan for the brand.
- Type: Contract
- Duration: 15+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
What Will You Be Doing?
- Assess KPIs and business performance metrics.
- Lead budget management for the marketing workstream.
- Own all experiential, sampling & affiliate marketing programs.
- Develop and execute a PR plan to spread more awareness about the brand.
- 2-4 years of previous experience in marketing, marketing analytics, or related field
- Experience working with startup and growing businesses
- Concise Reporting & Storytelling (Email, Word, PPT, Excel)
- Bachelor’s degree
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We
have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin
• gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status •
sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME