Marketing Automation Manager
Summary: Developing data-driven marketing initiatives on the Salesforce platform
The Position Description Overview:
As a Marketing Automation Manager, you’ll develop data-driven marketing initiatives on the Salesforce platform – using marketing objectives and strategies to deliver the right technology solutions. You’ll use insights from campaigns to create case examples and presentations, educating the organization on the role of marketing automation, data-driven marketing campaigns, and other technology-focused capabilities that support marketing objectives.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length of position: 12+ months
- Hours per week: 40+ hours
- Location: Remote
As a Marketing Automation Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Design solutions that optimize Sales Cloud functionality, its data connections with Marketing Cloud, and features within Marketing Cloud’s suite of products to solve customer needs and enable new business opportunities.
- Utilize a blend of automation marketing, data administration/management and Salesforce implementation and management experience to provide nuanced and complex user stories and acceptance criteria to IT Architects
- Deliver strategic recommendations on novel approaches, dependencies, level of effort / scoping, and timing that are clearly articulated to all audiences
- Anticipate and mitigate risk, meet and manage expectations, increase confidence, manage solution delivery and any issues that arise, and prioritize and escalate appropriately
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our client’s goal is to develop healthcare solutions that help people live to their fullest potential. Reaching 100+ countries, they are discovering new ways of effectively expanding access to people in need of care. Newsweek is ranking our client as the 16th greenest company in the U.S. This organization values the importance of investing in their patients and employees in order to create a better future.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of experience as a senior business analyst for Salesforce implementations as a consultant or internal product owner
- Expert knowledge of utilizing the Salesforce platform (Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, and other solutions) for advanced marketing campaigns.
- Solid understanding of data management and database concepts
- Strong business case/user story development and implementation experience
- Familiarity with the customer online purchasing journey and experience planning and executing digital marketing campaigns that align to that journey
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME