Summary: Educate marketing individuals
Our innovative client was founded in 1992 and continues to provide business networking opportunities through training classes and leadership events. Their purpose is to help each other succeed as the best in customer service, profitability, and employee engagement.
As a Marketing Coach, you will educate and support member companies’ marketing individuals, turning them into effective marketers in their industry. In this role, you will create an action plan using precisely the strategies needed to achieve the client’s business goals, plus you’ll be teaching a wide range of people, from those who are exceptional marketers, to those who know nothing. You will divide your time primarily between coaching and development.
You are a wicked smart marketer, empathetic coach, and project manager. You are comfortable making decisions and working as part of a team with the other marketing coaches and departments. You are an extremely quick learner who loves marketing, plus loves to teach others.
- Answer client questions via phone and email on a range of general marketing subjects
- Steer clients in the right direction when it comes to asking the right marketing related questions
- Run a number of marketing planning workshops a year, plus conduct an annual marketing awards competition
- Perform marketing planning & learn strategies and tactics that increase call counts to call centers
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of general marketing experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic + positive attitude
- Quick learner + great mentor
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME