Marketing Communication Coordinator
Summary: Overall set up of a product SKU
Our innovative client creates solutions for people around the world. They were recognized by Glassdoor as one of the Best Places to Work in 2018. This organization values the importance of remaining diversified, inspired and collaborative.
As a Marketing Communication Coordinator, you will own the data input of the new products or product updates that affect the overall set up of a product – stock keeping unit. In this role, you will assist with the coordination of the packing graphics, brand guideline requirements, routing approvals, linking appropriate content as products launch, and publishing each phase for transparency for global alignment.
Your strong attention to detail is a must. You are able to prioritize and you have great interpersonal capabilities. You have an excellent personality with strong communication skills which makes you a great team player. Also, your organizational skills and project management abilities will help you be successful in this role.
- Responsible to enter and coordinate the follow-through of the SKU setup
- Gathers applicable product detail information from Global Portfolio Managers
- Enters applicable product information and assuring all system edits are passed and information is complete and accurate
- Manage individual project-based and packaging graphics design costs and budgets
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of previous experience in packaging
- Strong communication skills + team player
- Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME