Marketing Communication Specialist
Summary: Create communication materials
The Job Description Overview:
As a Marketing Communication Specialist, you will partner with both functional and cross-functional partners to pull-through messaging for center audiences across all touchpoints.
- Type: Contract
- Duration: 12+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
Our client’s goal is to develop healthcare solutions that help people live to their fullest potential. Reaching 100+ countries, they are discovering new ways of effectively expanding access to people in need of care.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Manage timely and effective creation of marketing communication materials by translating content needs from PMs, and IMC lead to designers and digital producers.
- Ensure communications materials are consistent with brand guidelines.
- Support IMC leads in the translation of marketing objectives into communication objectives.
- 3+ years of direct experience with developing successful marketing communication plans and materials for a medical device, or other product in a highly regulated industry
- Experience copywriting and editing of marketing materials for various audiences
- Experience working effectively in a team-based environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business field
- Strong demonstrated organizational and project management skills
Nice to have
- Agency experience
- Content and channel planning experience
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We
have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin
• gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status •
sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME