Marketing Communications Coordinator
Summary: Support marketing communications functions
The Position Description Overview:
As a Marketing Communications Coordinator, you will support marketing communications functions using your superior attention to detail to ensure that the team meets deadlines and product launch goals.
- Type: Contract Position
- Contract Length: 12+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a Marcom Associate, a typical day might include the following:
- Adapt to changing workflows and prioritize accordingly in a fast-paced environment.
- Builds communication plans including goals, stakeholder analysis, target audience segmentation, program branding, and communication tactics to support the overall change management efforts.
- Implements communication plans that support the achievement of goals and strategic direction.
- Assist in the execution and monitoring of the given Communication Strategies.
Learn more about our client:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of Marketing Communications/Marketing Project Management experience
- High attention to detail
- Experience working with email marketing software
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME