Marketing Communications Coordinator
Remote (MN candidates)
Summary: Make an impact by providing communications support
The Position Description Overview:
As a Marketing Communications Coordinator, you will make an impact by providing communications support across a number of platforms, tools, and internal customers.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length of position: 12+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a Marketing Communications Coordinator, a typical day might include the following:
- Develop the overall Communication strategy and plan to include creating and delivery of internal and external communications, messages, and supporting materials
- Organizes and conducts communication activities including target audience research, designing/executing creative cross-media tactics, engaging and inspiring employees around critical business initiatives.
- Gathering and reports on metrics to show engagement and reach of specific vehicles or campaigns.
- Implements communication plans that support the achievement of goals and strategic direction. This includes the development of messaging, presentations, and program communications that concisely and compellingly address business and organizational needs.
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our innovative client creates solutions for people around the world. They were recognized by Glassdoor as one of the Best Places to Work in 2018 as well as Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality in 2019. This organization values the importance of remaining diversified, inspired, and collaborative.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing and Communications
- Excellent writing skills, high level of creativity, and the ability to think analytically.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to persuade others in a matrix environment
- Experience aligning messaging across individuals, organizations, and types of communications
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME