Marketing Communications Manager
Summary: Develop integrated communications plans
The Position Description Overview:
As a Marketing Communications Manager, you’ll be at the forefront of a technology-driven business that has become even more relevant in healthcare. You will apply your tenacity, creativity, and drive to help us amplify our voice in healthcare and technology while developing and furthering your own broad skill set in marketing
- Type: Contract Position
- Length: 6+ months
- Location: Remote for Minnesota candidates only
As a Marketing Communications Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Develop integrated communications and promotional plans designed to drive growth using a balanced “digital-first” plans across the full marketing mix
- Articulate the communications objectives, goals, strategies, messaging and positioning, tactics, timeline, budget, and resources, etc
- Provide strategic input related to communications materials and messages based on marketing strategies
- Align brand messaging by channel and develop appropriate storytelling plans, working hand in hand with the Comms and Storytelling teams, to convey a clear, engaging, and differentiated message to the market.
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our Twin Cities client is a global healthcare organization that is improving lives with advanced medical solutions. Their mission is to meet and exceed the needs of patients and healthcare professionals. This organization is currently operating in 160 countries.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7 years’ experience working in Marketing Communications role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Project Management experience including managing client/customer relationships, project timelines, and budgets
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
- Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME