Marketing Content Specialist (Celarity Internal Team)
Bloomington, MN (partially remote)
Summary: Developing creative content to engage candidates, clients, and contract employees
Celarity is an award-winning Staffing & Recruiting agency for Marketing, Creative & Digital talent with a mission: Creating happy careers with meaningful connections.
We provide remarkable experiences and results for both clients and candidates and have proudly connected 600+ companies with over 5,000 candidates.
About the Content Specialist Role
The primary function of the Marketing Content Specialist is to positively represent and promote the Celarity brand, engage clients to work with Celarity for their team needs, attract the best candidates to Celarity for our clients’ roles, and help provide the best experience to talent, clients, and our internal team members. The primary duties consist of…
- Attracting candidates and clients to Celarity through multi-channel tactics
- Creating video and graphic content to positively elevate the Celarity brand visually while driving engagement on the website, emails, social channels, job postings, and everywhere the Celarity brand is represented
- Creating, managing, and coordinating events for internal and external employees, clients, community, and job seekers
- Collaborating with marketing team members to ensure success within all marketing projects
- Working as the internal social media subject matter expert advocating for and assisting team members in the practice of social selling — from ideation to content creation
- Responsible for providing remarketing experiences to recognize clients and internal/external team members including:
- Supporting content writing for all audiences, subjects, and marketing channels
- Updating and managing the event calendar on the Celarity website
- Working to proactively learn and expand skills
- Supporting other ad hoc projects and administrative tasks as assigned
- 1-2+ years of experience and passion for video, photography, and content writing. Can be personal projects, school projects, or professional projects. Samples required.
- A basic understanding of communication channels and their appropriate usage, including web, social media, digital media, email, public relations, blogs, and print.
- Light graphic design skills.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Project management skills; must be able to prioritize and be organized.
- Ability to contribute to and work in a team-oriented environment.
- Must have a degree in a related field.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME