Marketing Content Manager
Summary: Produce content for marketing materials
The Position Description Overview:
As a Marketing Content Manager, you’ll use research and your marketing skills to brainstorm, produce, and test a range of content that grows brand awareness and guides lead generation and direct sales.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Location: Remote for Minnesota candidates only
As a Marketing Content Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Align content strategy with an understanding of audiences and global market trends within each of our target industry markets
- Work with our digital and graphics team to tailor content for distribution across a range of channels and formats (print, web, social, email, video)
- Support our sales and marketing team with content for presentations
- Copy-writing to support public relations content from press releases to trade articles
- Manage requests for content from our customers, supply chain partners, and Ingeo-brand licensees
- Manage our technical documents library and partner with our applications development team to create new technical data
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our client is an advanced materials company offering a portfolio of renewably-sourced polymers and chemicals to the packaging and chemicals markets.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of professional experience in copywriting, marketing or sales support, and communications
- Experience with creating or interpreting data tables or graphs to support qualitative claims
- Professional level B2B marketing experience
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME