Saint Cloud, MN
Summary: Entry-level role for an aspiring marketer
Our client’s mission is to produce high-quality, memory keeping products worldwide. They believe that life is beautiful and special moments should be remembered by families and friends. This innovative organization values the importance of creating a joyful experience for its customers with help from their ambitious employees. They are aspiring to build an entrepreneurial organization where employees influence the end product.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you’ll be rolling up your sleeves and supporting the marketing team in lots of different areas! You’ll be working with digital landing pages, assisting with event preparations, and serving as an important point of contact. In this role, you’ll even get to contribute to email marketing programs, work with photography, create collages, and more!
You are new to the job market but you’re excited to learn and grow toward a career in marketing. You have little to no experience, but you’re a go-getter who likes to roll-up their sleeves and jump into any task to help support your team.
- Upload, edit and launch landing pages
- Responsible for updating landing pages for biweekly product and promotional launches
- Coordinate and help to prepare for field events
- Support advisor emails with weekly collage creation from event photos
- Assist creating sample layouts for advising team
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related
- 0+ years of experience (marketing internship is a plus!)
- Great organizational skills that will help to support your marketing team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME