Remote for MN Candidates only
Summary: Manage a high quantity of expiring marketing assets
The Position Description Overview:
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will manage a high quantity of expiring marketing assets for a special therapies division.
- Type: Contract Position
- Contract Length: 6+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote for MN Candidates
As a Marketing Coordinator, a typical day might include the following:
- Lead and coordinate marketing asset management.
- Work individually or with a team in managing asset expiration lists, lifecycle recommendations, revision scheduling, asset distribution, and print inventory, estimating cost, and managing projects to completion.
- Interact directly with downstream launch, product, and therapy marketers to identify needs for each asset.
- Facilitate and coordinate marketing reviews with legal, clinical, and regulatory with a focus on collaboration and building partnerships.
Learn more about our client:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 yrs of marketing or project management experience
- Ability to work independently/detail-oriented
- General understanding of regulated medical device environment preferred
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME