Summary: Oversee marketing projects
Our innovative client has been recognized by Forbes as the World’s Most Innovative Companies as well as the World’s Most Admired Companies. This organization values the importance of putting people first, building trust and treating the world with care.
We are seeking a motivated Marketing Coordinator to help design, create, and oversee marketing projects. This may include a multi-platform marketing campaign, advertising, promotions, and sales.
You love teaming up with different team members to ensure project progress is on point. Using your time management skills to review the status of budgets, manage schedules, and prepare status reports for each project. You are extremely detailed oriented and know how to prioritize each day so that ongoing projects are executed.
- Identify trends and consumer behaviors that could affect the design of a campaign
- Supports sales presentations, campaign updates, project management, and communication between the project team and clients
- Use multiple sources of data to identify trends and consumer behaviors that could affect the design of a campaign
- Act as the communication nerve center for multiple projects, ensuring timely and consistent correspondence
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous project management experience
- 1 -3 years of related experience
- MS Office proficient
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly detail-oriented
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME