Greater Minneapolis Area, MN
Summary: Deploy and execute omnichannel campaigns
The Position Description Overview:
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will help deploy and execute omnichannel campaigns, to drive awareness and demand.
- Type: Contract Position
- Contract Length: 5+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Greater Minneapolis Area, MN
As a Marketing Coordinator, a typical day might include the following:
- Drive operational excellence through effective prioritization and communication strategies.
- Cross-functionally collaborate with team members and clients
- Participate in efforts to design, develop, and implement new or improved communication strategies to solve problems.
- Consolidate and standardize communications within the team on assigned projects and interpret the creative direction of projects
Learn more about our client:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ yrs of marketing experience
- Understand brand voice, messaging needs, and target audiences
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME