Marketing Data Strategist
Summary: Conduct deep analysis
The Position Description Overview:
As a Marketing Data Strategist, you will conduct deep analysis to generate actionable insights that drive critical business decisions and support marketing excellence.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a Marketing Data Strategist, a typical day might include the following:
- Develop and implement a structured, practical, fact-based approach to market, customer, and business analysis.
- Develop and recommend campaign target lists based on internal and external data sources.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and proactively bring solutions and recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Implement marketing strategy.
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of digital marketing analytics
- Proficiency with data visualization tools including Tableau, Data Studio, Power BI or similar tools.
- Experience with data analysis tools including Excel, SQL, R, Python or similar tools.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME