Summary: Lead and contribute to projects
The Position Description Overview:
As a Marketing Director, you will lead and contribute to projects that drive the growth of the company.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a Marketing Director, a typical day might include the following:
- Manage marketing efforts for brand position and awareness.
- Interpret company goals and architects the brand strategy and management to ensure brand consistency and alignment of business objectives across all platforms.
- Lead the development of our marketing strategy for new and existing solutions.
- Design and execute marketing campaigns to align our marketing channels to generate awareness, engagement, around a single message and goal.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ total years of marketing experience
- Extensive experience with inbound marketing (content marketing, blogs, events, SEO, social media and more) to create brand awareness and attract new business
- Ability to successfully handle multiple work streams across multiple engagements, while maintaining composure and professionalism to meet tight deadlines and shifting priorities.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME