Marketing & Event Specialist
Summary: Effectively plan, develop tools, and execute marketing
Our Twin Cities client is a medical device company that is passionate about adapting to changing environments, overcoming obstacles and providing leadership across all aspects of the business. This organization is committed to its employees, customers, and the quality of their products.
As a Marketing Specialist, you will assist with creating sales tools for the field team, education tools for patients and managing conferences. In this role, you will use your creativity to effectively plan, develop tools and adapt in order to equip the field team and education customers.
- Directly work with the Sales and Marketing Leadership, digital marketing, and training teams
- Develop marketing collateral for various projects
- Manage sales tools and resources such as portal, brochures, sell sheets, clinical study reprints
- Plan & execute marketing, marketing development, and etc
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertisements, Business or related field
- 2-5 years of experience in a marketing role involving sales support
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix organization and handle multiple parallel projects
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills
- Word processing, presentation preparation, and spreadsheet skills are essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME