Summary: Implement digital marketing strategizes
The Position Description Overview:
As a Marketing Leader, you’ll develop all marketing strategizes for our client’s marketing team. You’ll expand digital marketing effects by implementing digital marketing tactics for various platforms. As a Marketing Leader, you’ll report insights from marketing efforts as well as provide recommendations on how to increase web traffic & overall website conversions.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Location: On-site
As a Marketing Leader, a typical day might include the following:
- Ensures all marketing materials & tactics meet brand guidelines & requirements
- Provides leadership & guidance for the marketing team
- Develops website, digital, and e-commerce strategies while tracking marketing campaigns & evaluates results and provides recommendations for future marketing promotions
- Leads and coordinates marketing across print, digital and in-store channels with a sales-oriented emphasis
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our client is a market leader in the beekeeping and poultry supply markets selling wood products, medications, feeds, apparel, among many other products, throughout the U.S. Since 1983, the Company has partnered with beekeepers to develop innovative products that protect and support bee populations.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6-8 years of progressive marketing experience
- Experience in managing and developing teams
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- High energy and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
- Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME