Summary: Lead marketing efforts
The Position Description Overview:
As a Marketing Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to lead marketing efforts by coordinating various marketing activities and campaigns. In this role, you’ll identify weaknesses in existing marketing campaigns and develops pragmatic solutions within budgetary constraints.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Location: Needed on-site
As a Marketing Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Conducts regular business, marketing, and technology stakeholder meetings, where performance results are shared and new ideas are brought forward
- Collaborates with staff writer on content for email marketing and print marketing campaigns
- Builds department marketing plans and marketing communications annual calendar
- Manages social media accounts: LinkedIn; Facebook; internal message board
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our client is a member-owned organization servicing the electrical and heating industry. Their mission is to deliver solutions for every aspect of their member’s businesses such as customer service, sales, marketing, finance, and management.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of professional experience in marketing communications
- Experience evaluating performance across all online marketing channels (email, social, paid, organic, etc.)
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
- Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME