Summary: Execute strategies to drive marketing activities
The Position Description Overview:
As a Marketing Manager, you’ll apply progressive technical marketing experience to grow existing product sales through product development, creative strategic marketing, new customer identification, and marketing communications. In this role, you’ll develop and execute strategies to drive marketing activities that help accomplish organizational objectives.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Location: Needed on-site
As a Marketing Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Develop tactics to support marketing campaigns to drive business objectives
- Track and analyze metrics on marketing efforts to develop new strategies and tactics in the future
- Develop marketing strategies to enhance existing and future marketing efforts
- Implement & execute marketing activities to drive usage and retention in the existing customer base
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering, marketing, or a related
- 5 years of progressive, demonstrated leadership experience in strategic planning, marketing leadership, and/or product management
- 1+ year of true management experience with direct reports
- Strong people-management and effective interpersonal skills are required
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
- Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME