Greater Twin Cities area, MN
Summary: Focus on developing programs for one of the department's key segments
The Position Description Overview:
As a Marketing Manager, you will focus on developing programs for one of the department’s key segments and support the team’s expanded customer education offerings.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length of Position: 10+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Greater Twin Cities Area, MN
As a Marketing Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Execute Lead the development of the global marketing plan to accelerate growth and earn a leadership position within the segment.
- Build deep customer understanding and actively monitors market trends, innovations, customer insights, and competitive landscape to uncover unmet needs in the segment.
- Support commercialization launches within the segment.
- Own the results and activation of segment campaigns across the customer journey, working with the area and portfolio teams.
Learn more about our client:
Our innovative client creates solutions for people around the world. They were recognized by Glassdoor as one of the Best Places to Work in 2018 as well as Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality in 2019. This organization values the importance of remaining diversified, inspired, and collaborative.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of Marketing experience
- 2+ years of experience working on cross-functional teams
- Management experience within a food production industry role
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME