Marketing Operations Specialist
Summary: Coordinate activities, resources, projects and timelines across functions
The Position Description Overview:
As a Marketing Operations Specialist, you’ll collaborate with internal staff and external vendors & contractors to manage the workflow of media, training projects, and manage key stakeholder’s schedules and timelines. This cross-functional role requires the ability to effectively manage multiple workstreams simultaneously – in both an independent and team environment as well as collaborating with a diverse set of stakeholders within the organization.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length: 1+ year
- Location: Remote until further notice
- Hours: Part-time (20-30 hours per week)
As a Marketing Operations Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
- Coordinate activities, resources, projects and timelines across functions
- Work with internal staff and external vendors/contractors to manage the workflow of media, training projects, and manage key stakeholders schedules
- Ensure completion of standards are upheld by all users through system monitoring
- Monitor, analyze, and report on project work to various stakeholders
- Collaborate with various business partners to address questions and ensure timelines, scope, and deliverables are attained
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our Twin Cities client is a global healthcare organization that is improving lives with advanced medical solutions. Their mission is to meet and exceed the needs of patients and healthcare professionals. This organization is currently operating in 160 countries around the world.
You Must Have:
- Bachelors’ degree required
- 4+ years of relevant experience in project management, digital/online education, media traffic, marketing, communications and/or program management
Nice to Have:
- 1+ year of experience managing a digital asset library, partnering with internal content owners and external agency partners to keep assets up-to-date and supported
- Healthcare or medical device industry experience
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Strong people, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency using WorkFront, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Demonstrated ability to present material appropriate to the level of the audience
- Experience performing digital content reviews and/or media reviews
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME