Marketing Ops Data Analyst
Summary: Deliver post-campaign reporting and insights
The Position Description Overview:
As a Marketing Ops Data Analyst, you’ll support outbound communication campaigns while maintaining data integrity, organization, and best practice in audience management. In this role, you’ll be responsible for ongoing audience management, campaign segmentation, performance insights, and in-channel and cross-channel reporting.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length: 6+ months
- Location: Remote for Minnesota Candidates only
As a Marketing Ops Data Analyst, a typical day might include the following:
- Partner with project teams to develop relevant and accurate parameters for outbound marketing campaigns
- Deliver post-campaign reporting and insights using appropriate and innovative techniques of data retrieval and data visualization (providing trends, conclusions & recommendations)
- Manage and deliver campaign audience lists or segment files as assigned, utilizing campaign & workflow tools
- Supports management with new initiatives and strategies as appropriate
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our local Minneapolis client is a nationally accredited university recognized by the Inc. 500 as one of the nation’s fastest-growing companies. They provide competency-based education for adults to reach their professional goals. Their drive is to provide diversity to their faculty to amplify overall experience within their academic community.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity with other analytic tools such as SAS, SQL, or R
- 2-3 years of relevant digital agency and/or client-side marketing analytics experience
- Experience Analyzing and providing guidance on Marketing Campaigns
- Knowledge of analytical software and data retrieval tools, particularly SAS and Microsoft PowerBI
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
- Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME