Marketing Product Manager
Summary: Monitoring projects for long-term value creation
The Position Description Overview:
As a Marketing Product Manager, you’ll design, lead & monitor projects for long-term value creation. In this role, you’ll determine the ‘what must happen & stay on track’ in order for business growth. You’ll set goals and evaluate key performance metrics.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length: 12+ months
- Location: Remote for Texas candidates only
As a Marketing Product Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Drive results through innovative value creation and initiatives for continuous, measurable improvements
- Design assessment of external competitive analytics
- Offer thought-provoking questions to assist in Executive decision-making
- Collaborate and influence across Business Unit leadership and staff to assign goals, develop project funnels, support execution, and manage/mitigate risk
- Ensures that high impact programs are defined, resourced, and implemented in order to achieve financial objectives
- Develop a roadmap for CRM Value Stream and execute to roadmap milestones
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our recognized client is striving to create new solutions for helping people live healthy lives to over 150 countries globally. This organization values employees exploring their curiosity and different career paths due to their work in healthcare around the world.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of working in the industry in which an Abbott business competes
- 3+ years experience leading projects in a medical device, biomedical, or high technology industry
- Ability to understand and improve complex work streams and processes
- Ability to gather insights from data to drive down costs/improve efficiencies
- Previous product lifecycle experience (either product launches and/or working with sales on process improvements)
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME