Marketing Project Coordinator
Summary: Oversee various projects
Our recognized client is striving to create new solutions for helping people live healthy lives to over 150 countries globally. This organization values employees exploring their curiosity and different career paths due to their work in healthcare around the world.
As Brand Marketing Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to execute projects from a project management perspective. In this role, you will develop and monitor schedules in the project management system as well as updating project statuses while effectively communicating to team members.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Manage the workflow of projects through the project management system
- Develop timelines and monitor schedules in the project management system, update project statuses and effectively communicate to the team
- Maintain appropriate compliance usage and adequate inventory for all print and digital collateral and materials to support internal and external customers
- Perform administrative functions of the department: processing invoices, meeting/event planning, creating or modifying business documents, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, English or equivalent
- 3+ years of professional experience in marketing communications
- Previous project management + client interaction experience
- Marketing agency background is a must
- Excellent proofreading & editing skills
- Strong writing & verbal communication skills
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME