Marketing Project Manager
Are you a great match?
Get to know Celarity
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
Summary: Manage project plans & timelines
Our Twin Cities client is a global healthcare organization that is improving lives with advanced medical solutions. Their mission is to meet and exceed the needs of patients and healthcare professionals. This organization is currently operating in 160 countries around the world.
We are on the hunt for a Marketing Project Manager to create and drive project plans and timelines. In this role, you will ensure that program milestones are on point and exceeding business expectations. You will develop partnerships within functional teams as well as having a significant impact upon meeting Marketing goals.
Your teams will be depending on you to help coordinate project plans and timelines. Bringing departments together is a specialty of yours, so you’re always willing to help out, even if it means doing a bit of admin work to relieve some team stress. And although you’ve been teased for your extreme attention to detail in previous roles, you’ll be a perfect fit for this hardworking squad!
- Develop, manage and execute program project plans, including schedules and milestones
- Setting up meetings, tracking meeting notes, creating powerpoints, and report in excel to senior leadership
- Develop facilitate and complete program risks and mitigation plans to ensure business and program objectives are met
- Continuously look for areas that need improvement to enhance future projects
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 – 5 years of project management experience
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME