Marketing Scrum Master
Remote (MN candidates)
Summary: Driving products forward to delivery
The Position Description Overview:
As a Marketing Scrum Master, you’ll utilize your experience running scrum ceremonies – driving products forward to delivery and figuring out to get back on track when things go sideways.
- Type: 12+ month contract position
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: MN Candidates – Remote
As a Marketing Scrum Master, a typical day might include the following:
- Guides and coaches the Scrum Team on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high-quality products and services to our customers.
- Coaches the Scrum team in self-organization, cross-functional skillset, domain knowledge and communicates effectively, both internally and externally working within the Scrum team.
- Works with Scrum Team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making and support the organizational project or product teams.
- Resolves team impediments with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
- Facilitates and supports all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
- Acts as a leader who coaches and supports Agile teams assigned to mainly Business as Usual (BAU) work and to a lesser degree, important department initiatives and applicable portions of corporate projects and initiatives.
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
You Must Have:
- 5+ years running scrum teams and implementing best practices
- Ability to work across geographical locations
- Experience with the concepts of product management, lean portfolio management, and Agile
- Experience working with Marketing/Advertising teams is a bonus
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME