Are you a great match?
Get to know Celarity
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
Summary: Support the development of IT Communication programs & execute marketing strategies
Our recognized client is striving to create new solutions for helping people live healthy lives to over 150 countries globally. This organization values employees exploring their curiosity and different career paths due to their work in healthcare around the world.
We are searching for a Marketing Specialist to support the development of IT Communication programs, plus execute communication & marketing strategies. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with graphic designers on program development and implementation. Also, assisting the management team with marketing plans, campaign results, and project commendations.
You love working with lots of people and you’ve got awesome project management skills. Plus, you’re pretty awesome at planning, coordinating, and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to the management team
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
- Contributes to the marketing strategies for projects, including organization websites and social media tools
- Performs any of the facets of marketing work including production & collateral material design & development, research, and communications
- Analyze data to determine campaign efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-7 years of experience
- Proficient computer skills including (MS word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Adobe creative suite)
- 5+ Yrs. Experience with graphics software (e.g., Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Previous experience using web-based graphics and design tools such as Dream Weaver
- Video development experience with Adobe Premiere, Videolicious or equivalent a plus
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME