Marketing Technology Specialist
Summary: Leads the development and implementation of processes
The Position Description Overview:
As a Marketing Technology Specialist, you’ll serve as a lead to ensure that our marketing technology ecosystem is driving value and marketing functions are aligned. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to focus on streamlining internal processes, systems efficiencies as well as ensuring serve as an administrator for select systems.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length: 12+ months
- Location: Remote for Minnesota candidates only
As a Marketing Technology Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
- Leads the development and implementation of processes, tools, metrics, initiatives, infrastructure, and technology that will support and improve the effectiveness of operations within the Marketing function
- Manages the strategy and day-to-day operations of our sales enablement tool, Showpad, for the marketing organization
- Benchmarks the organization’s current sales enablement activities performance; develops a roadmap for improvements and business case for undertaking necessary changes and leads the implementation
- Provides training and support to both marketing colleagues in the use, best-practice, and continual improvement of our collection of marketing technologies
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our client’s goal is to develop healthcare solutions that help people live to their fullest potential. Reaching 100+ countries, they are discovering new ways of effectively expanding access to people in need of care. Newsweek is ranking our client as the 16th greenest company in the U.S. This organization values the importance of investing in their patients and employees in order to create a better future.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s level degree desired
- 3-5 years of Digital Marketing or Technology experience – medical device, healthcare capital, IT and/or other regulated industries a plus
- Systems administration experience with Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, SalesForce, Marketing Cloud, and Aprimo, desired
- Experience working with marketing and advertising agencies
- Must have demonstrated experience in project management
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME