Summary: Optimizing digital campaigns and strategies
Our client is a health care organization providing services and financing plans to people nationwide. This organization was named one of the Top 100 Workplaces in the twin cities according to the Star Tribune. Plus, this team takes pride in diversity, inclusion, and sustainability.
The role of a Media Coordinator is to be a part of a cross-functional team and execute social and digital strategies by building, optimizing, and reporting learnings for multiple campaigns. In this role, you will create content while using best practices.
You enjoy creating content with a purpose as well as developing new strategies. Thinking outside of the box and braining storming with your coworkers is a must! Researching comes naturally to you because you enjoy knowing what the latest trends are.
- Executing social media and display/video campaigns through platform determination, benchmarking and audience identification
- Collaborating with Media Consultant on ways to improve campaign performance, using appropriate data insights and identifying best practices
- Organizing multiple campaigns as it relates to the key aspects; communication, education, timing, and budget management
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ yrs optimizing paid and social media campaigns (Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram)
- Experience optimizing display/video campaigns through a DSP
- Previous experience running campaign performance reports and articulating insights
- Ability to create content such as writing posts, tweets, selecting photos
- Experience executing display/video campaigns through Google’s DV360
- Previous consumer brand and/or health care experience
- Fluent within Adobe Analytics
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME