Summary: Lead the overall media strategy development
Our rapidly expanding client is recognized by the Fortune 500 as one of the nation’s fastest-growing companies. This organization values the importance of creating a remarkable guest experience while striving to have continuous innovation.
As a Media Strategist, you will lead the overall media strategy development and execution for existing and future clients. In this role, you will own the media strategy process to provide insights from reports and analysis. You will lead the writing, and proofing and approval process as well as communication and coordinate what multiple partners. Also, identify process improvements and systems along the way.
You have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, plus a strong background in media planning and reporting. You are extremely self-driving and a self-starter with strong communication skills which is great for relationship building.
- Lead end to end media strategy development and execution for vendors and clients
- Media strategy analysis and review of reports and insights
- Audience development and analysis
- Communicate and coordinate with multiple partners including vendors
- Identify potential process improvements and system enhancements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 – 4 years of previous experience of reporting and developing insights for optimization
- Experience ensuring ads meeting brand/style guidelines
- Proficiency in Google Campaign Manager/Doubleclick, & Ad Manager 360
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME