Packaging Product Designer
Summary: Assisting the creative team with detailed concepts & layout revisions
Our rapidly expanding client is recognized by the Fortune 500 as one of the nation’s fastest-growing companies. This organization values the importance of creating a remarkable guest experience while striving to have continuous innovation.
As a Packaging Production Designer, you will be collaborating with the creative teams on detailed concepts and layout revisions of various projects. In this role, you will ensure creative details such as layout, typestyle, graphics are meeting business goals. You will also be reviewing requirements before photoshoots as well as working directly with copywriters to develop concepts while keeping in mind brand consistency is effective throughout the process.
- Collaborating with the creative teams on detailed concepts & layout revisions
- Creating presentation boards and other materials that will be used to present to senior leaders and clients
- Proofing all vendor-produced Mechanicals to ensure consistency to the layout and/or campaign
- Working with copywriters to develop thorough detailed concepts & tool kits
- Ensures creative details such as layout, typestyle, graphics meet brand guidelines
- Reviewing details and requirements before photoshoots
- Bachelors degree in a related field
- Fluent within computer programs such as Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Previous packaging & creating print-ready mechanical files
- Strong portfolio
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME