Packaging Project Manager
Summary: Own the product lifecycle
Our rapidly expanding client is recognized by the Fortune 500 as one of the nation’s fastest-growing companies. This organization values the importance of creating a remarkable guest experience while striving to have continuous innovation.
As a Packaging Project Manager, you will own the product lifecycle: starting once the product is chosen until it hits the shelves. In this role, you will work directly with packaging engineers, designers, production, vendors, and various internal stakeholders to manage these projects end to end.
- Meeting with the buyers/designers to see what the product looks like
- Communicating each product details to the allocated design teams & engineering teams
- Owns and creates timelines for when it will be ready to launch in stores
- Owning product lifecycle starting once a product is chosen until it hits the shelves
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous Packaging/Product Management Experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working in a matrixed and fast-paced environment
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and/or multi-million dollar projects
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to influence without authority
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME