Paid Digital Media Strategist
Summary: Drive the strategic direction of ad campaigns
The Position Description Overview:
As a Paid Digital Media Strategist, you use your paid advertising and social media chops to drive the strategic direction of ad campaigns. You will also assist with quality assurance, maintenance, and optimization on multiple accounts in collaboration with our team.
- Type: Permanent
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Minnesota candidates only
As a Paid Digital Media Strategist, a typical day might include the following:
- Collaborate closely with peers to align on campaign deliverables, process, best practices, and efficiencies
- Develop timelines and monitor schedules in the project management system, update project statuses
- Liaison between appropriate team functions to ensure that projects are on schedule and project statuses are updated and communicated to project team members regularly
- Proofread design materials to ensure requirements are met
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our recognized client is striving to create new solutions for people to live healthy lives in over 150 countries globally. This organization values employees exploring their curiosity and diverse career paths due to their work in healthcare worldwide.
You Must Have:
- Develop, execute and manage multiple campaigns, for multiple clients during any given week
- Build audience targeting plans and campaign structures
- Influence the creative direction of ad content through performance insights and best practices
- Ensure projects are on track and client goals are being met
- Assist and collaborate with the strategy, project management, and account teams on campaign QA, maintenance, and performance improvement
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to:
Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME