Paid Media Specialist
Remote for MN candidates only
Summary: Execute paid media campaigns
The Job Description Overview:
As a Paid Media Specialist you will execute paid media campaigns and report results to internal stakeholders.
- Type: Permanent
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote for MN candidates only
As a Paid Media Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
- Build, maintain and optimize paid media campaigns.
- Manage campaign performance to stated objectives and KPIs.
- Create and deliver clear and actionable ad hoc reporting.
- Keep up with industry trends in higher education
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of experience managing paid media campaigns
- Experience with YouTube campaigns is preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We
have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin
• gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status •
sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME