Paid Media Specialist
Summary: Execute paid media strategies
The Position Description Overview:
As a Paid Media Specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to be apart of the digital paid media team by planning, executing, and optimizing paid media buying strategies and overall paid media.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length: 12+ months
- Location: Remote for Minnesota candidates only
As a Paid Media Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
- Plan and present media plans primarily focused on paid search, paid social and display tactics
- Identify new and innovative paid digital opportunities that support business partner goals
- Work with key digital paid media vendors, e.g. Google, Facebook, LinkedIn – proficient in the use of platforms
- Assist with project management and analytics as it relates to digital paid media and campaign optimization to Groups/Regions
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our Twin Cities client is a global healthcare organization that is improving lives with advanced medical solutions. Their mission is to meet and exceed the needs of patients and healthcare professionals. This organization is currently operating in 160 countries around the world
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience in digital paid media optimization and omnichannel campaign execution
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Outstanding time and project management capabilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of ad management platforms, preferably Adobe Ad Cloud
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME