Paid Search Specialist
Summary: Execute paid search marketing efforts
The Job Description Overview:
As a Paid search Specialist you will, execute paid search marketing efforts for individual product portfolios.
- Type: Contract
- Length of Contract: 12+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a Paid Search Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
- Develop and execute digital “always on” strategies for paid search marketing.
- Manage, report and optimize search marketing activity based on digital performance metrics.
- Develop and/or collaborate with partners for content creation, publication and deployment.
- Conduct periodic competitive audits and analysis.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of experience with paid search marketing – search engine marketing (SEM) – also known as pay-per-click (PPC)
- Ability to analyze data and metrics to optimize channels, tactics and approach
- Ability to lead and influence others
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We
have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin
• gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status •
sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME