Partnership Account Manager
Summary: Bridging the functions of Partnership Sales and owning the fulfillment of partner activations
Our passionate client is a global brand that is celebrating 24 years of providing high quality and comfortable apparel for the outdoor endurance enthusiast in their pursuit of relentless adventure. This organization is looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing self-starter who is eager to learn and grow in their career within the events industry. Someone who likes to work hard and play hard and is passionate about the outdoors.
As a Partnership Account Manager, you will be bridging the functions of Partnership Sales and owning the fulfillment of partner activations and other deliverables. The Partnership Account Manager will work closely with all functional areas, including Marketing, Event Production, and Partnership Sales.
- A fast learner and collaborative team player
- Strong planning, organization, and multitasking skills
- Excited to contribute to a start-up environment
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats
- Communicate, nurture, and manage meaningful partner relationships
- Accountable for the successful delivery and fulfillment of all partner agreements including on-site, Digital, social media, content creation, linear TV, and custom elements
- Track and report partnership deliverables across all channels to sponsor partners
- Liaise with the Partnership Sales team on pitch documents, join sales meetings, and provide thought leadership
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 – 3 years of experience in Business Relations, Account Management, and fulfillment, or Event Coordination
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong communication skills, with both internal and external clients
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME