Performance Marketing Analyst
Summary: Assist in launching and measuring success of Member campaigns
The Position Description Overview:
As a Performance Marketing Analyst, you will assist in launching and measuring success of Member campaigns. Load data, process and distribute reports, monitor/analyze data, as well as manage lists to produce mailings.
- Type: Contract
- Length of position: 15+ months
- Hours per week: 20
- Location: Remote
As a Performance Marketing Analyst a typical day might include the following:
- Trouble shoot processing and data issues and work to resolution.
- Manage the collection, normalization and loading of data into reporting and visualization platforms.
- Ensure automated file transfer processes are working properly.
- Serve as the day-to-day contact with marketing partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience
- Advance Excel
- MS Dynamics/CRM
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME