PPC Digital Marketer
Are you a great match?
Get to know Celarity
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
Summary: Managing paid search campaigns on multiple channels
Our client is a top-notch provider of reports and informative tools for industry experts. This organization was named by Comparably as one of the Best Companies for Work-Life Balance for large companies. They value the importance of reaching shared goals, developing through challenges and meaningful experiences.
We are searching for a PPC Specialist to join our client’s innovative team! In this role, you’ll be managing paid search campaigns on multiple channels including Google, Bing, Facebook and etc. You will be supportive of all paid search strategies, development, optimization, reporting, and analysis.
You are a self-starter who is amazing at managing campaign activities while ensuring that all the details are in order. You have 3+ years of experience in marketing, plus a heavy focus on paid search management. Your communication skills are on point and you are always paying close attention to details in any project thrown your way!
- Research and strategize paid search campaign plans for our clients
- Manage accounts to ensure all project deliverable deadlines are met
- Analyze and report on Pay per Click campaign results and present to clients
- Manage the growth of paid search accounts and ensure that the expectations of the clients are met
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of paid search experience
- 2 to 4 years of Customer Service or Account Management
- Experienced with paid search keyword research, campaign construction, daily optimization, test plan construction, and in-depth analysis
- Demonstrated success as a PPC trafficker and operations leader
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME