Summary: Develop and execute strategic public relations strategies and manage a PR team
The Position Description Overview:
As a PR Manager, you’ll help develop and execute strategic public relations strategies as well as manage and educate a team of Public Relations Coordinators, Assistants, and Interns on the best practices of public relations.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a PR Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Develop and execute strategic public relations strategies on behalf of the PR agency and its
- Work with New Business team to establish strategic public relations campaigns for new
- Maintain and educate public relations team surrounding effective and strategic public relations writing and messaging practices
- Act as a mentor and guide to all members of the public relations team to help them grow personally and professionally
- Knowledge in earned, owned and paid media and how to align clients with the right approach
- Maintain knowledge on a client’s budget and allotted hours to effectively manage and complete to tasks at hand while maintaining profitability
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years in public relations, media relations background preferred
- 3+ years of client-facing interaction and management of strategic public relations, marketing or communications strategies
- Proven leadership in managing, guiding and successfully developing a team
- Strong understanding of current media landscape and earned media strategies, plus established relationships with targeted media outlets
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME