St. Paul MN
Summary: Create and execute PowerPoint presentations
The Position Description Overview:
As a Presentation Designer, you will be responsible for the creation and execution of PowerPoint presentations for the medical device and diagnostics divisions for our client.
- Type: Contract
- Duration: 12+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: St. Paul, MN
What Will You Be Doing?
- Work closely with internal clients, account managers, project managers, art directors, and creative directors to execute presentations.
- Ensure accuracy by understanding and applying master brand guidelines, PowerPoint templates, creative process, and internal proofing.
- Manage multiple projects and clients while ensuring quality, deadlines, and budgets are maintained.
- 2+ years of experience, preferably within an internal or external creative agency.
- Experience with Mac OS environment, Adobe Creative Suite software, and Microsoft Office 365 preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Powerpoint design expert knowledge
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME