Principal Communications Generalist
Summary: Build and execute the internal communications plan
The Position Description Overview:
As a Principal Communications Generalist, you will build and execute the internal communications plan for the operating unit.
- Type: Contract Position
- Contract Length: 10+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a Principal Communications Generalist, a typical day might include the following:
- Handle the creation and implementation of multiple forms of internal strategic communication activities, programs, and content.
- Lead the writing, editing and approval of internal communications content (emails, scripts, videos, speeches, slides, key documents, social media posts).
- Manage the distribution of communications across all channels.
- Develop and deliver dashboard reports.
Learn more about our client:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of communications experience
- Mastery of internal communications strategy and execution
- Demonstrated project management expertise
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME