Print Production Manager
St. Cloud, MN
Our client’s mission is to produce high-quality, memory keeping products worldwide. They believe that life is beautiful and special moments should be remembered by families and friends. This innovative organization values the importance of creating a joyful experience for its customers with help from their ambitious employees. They are aspiring to build an entrepreneurial organization where employees influence the end product.
We are looking for a Print Production Manager to help your client develop, manage and produce online personalized products. As the next Print Production Manager, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the marketing, sales, and customer support teams.
You are an expert project manager who enjoys supporting your team! Your problem-solving abilities are quite impressive as you continuously looking for new strategies to improve project processes. You have the ability to resolve any challenges that are thrown your way all while keeping a positive attitude!
- Collaborate with marketing and design to develop optimal front-end website design and merchandising for digital products
- Contribute to the strategic vision for our digital category of products, identifying key growth levers
- Analyze what is currently selling best and contribute to the marketing and product promotions and customer acquisition strategies to grow digital product lines and hit KPIs
- 2+ years of Project Managing and launching a printing process
- 2+ years of Personalized Product printing
- Previous Experience work with IT teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding project and time management skills
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME