Summary: Use data to drive critical business decisions
The Position Description Overview:
As a Product Analyst, you will help drive critical business decisions by designing and building exceptional, intuitive, and accurate data products.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length of position: 5+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a Digital Marketing Analyst, a typical day might include the following:
- Build self-serving data visualization dashboards via Tableau, PowerBI, or similar tools.
- Analyzing and interpreting data, with due consideration to the influence of missing information, outliers, or confounding and extraneous variables.
- Actively identify and participate in driving increased data quality and efficiency improvements, standardization, and business system enhancements.
- Creating and updating data sets that evolve in tandem with our business’s needs.
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience in reporting or data analytics
- Strong technical skills including Microsoft Office Suite and analytics tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME