Summary: Manage both upstream and downstream marketing responsibilities
The Position Description Overview:
As a Product Manager, you will manage a wide array of responsibilities spanning upstream and downstream marketing.
- Type: Permanent
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a Product Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Perform market analysis, market sizing, competitive analysis, SWOT analysis, opportunity analysis, and launch of new capabilities.
- Own the initial revenue growth and profitability for your product.
- Accurately forecast the revenue, product mix, and profitability from your portfolio.
- Define key early adopters and influencers and develop product messaging appropriate for each.
You Must Have:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Marketing
- 5+ years of Marketing, Market Research, or Product Management experience
- Experience conducting strategic market analysis
- Strong presentation and data analytics skills
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME